Earlier incarnations, some alive, some in the acronym game graveyard, include Acrophobia, Acrochallenge, Acrobabble, Acroblast, Acrofever, Acrowars, and perhaps others. You can even play this game at iSketch.net, which is primarily an online Pictionary-style drawing game!
The game concept is fairly simple:
- Played in rounds, during each round players get some letters, such as A B C.
- The idea is to use them as the initials of words in a phrase, sentence,
name, or other word construction.
Always be careful. Avoid bus crashes.
Acronyms brilliantly constructed.
- Then players vote for which is "best", points are awarded for getting votes, and it's on to the next round.
- After some number of rounds, the game ends, a winner is declared, and a new game begins.
Care to give it a try yourself ?
Have a go with these letters: M A G A.
To see some that we came up with for those letters, click HERE.
M A G A Acros:
- Many Americans Growing Anxious.
- Minority Accepts Grifter's Activities.
- Majority Are Greatly Astonished.
- Most Acknowledge Guy's Abhorrent.
- Maelstrom After Grifter Arrived.
- Moscow's Agent Governing America.
- Making American Government Anti-American.
- Morons and Grifters Abound.
- Malicious Actor Governing America.
- Maybe America's Greatest Asshole?
- Moron Accepts 'Gifts' Anytime.
- Malice Anywhere Government Acts.
- Money Accumulation Gets Attention.
- Malfeasance Always Gets Attention.
- Mueller's a Great American.
- Mueller's Agents Going Ahead.
- Maniac's Accountant's Giving Aid.
- Maybe Annoyed God Acts?
- Might Anyone Get Acquitted?
- Man's Awful; Governs Abominably.